Industry sector winners and losers of the omni-channel shopping battle will be outlined by retail research house, GfK, at a free breakfast seminar to be held on February 13 at the Novotel Ellerslie in Auckland.
Based on the findings from GfK’s latest annual global Futurebuy study spanning 17 countries and 15 categories, seminar attendees will learn:
- How shoppers use mobile devices for shopping tasks
- How APAC stacks up in this behaviour versus other countries and regions
- Which communications touchpoints are most important now in influencing shoppers and customers
- Who is using what devices for which shopping tasks, and how this differs by industry and category
- What this may all look like in a few years’ time.
Online retail e-commerce transactions in New Zealand will be put in the context of the broader shopper purchase journey and how shoppers use digital to aid their product searches.
The presentation will include case studies from categories ranging from consumer electronics to cars, food and beverage to financial services.
The free seminar will be held at the Novotel Ellerslie on February 13 from 7.30a, to 9am.
For further information or to RSVP, email email@example.com or call Renate Oosterdijk on (+64) 275 676 333.